Ways to Save on Water Usage at Home
water well pump specialists can help you out. Regardless of where you get water, here are some tips for saving on water usage:
Tips to Reduce Well Water Usage
- *Replace shower heads with low-flow shower head
- *Replace your toilets with upgraded high-efficiency toilets
- *Only run the dishwasher when it’s full, rather than smaller, more frequent loads
- *Like with your dishwasher, only wash full loads of laundry, and use a water-saving washing machine to save up to 40 gallons of water per year
- *Check for dripping faucets, or running toilets, and fix these as soon as possible to save hundreds of gallons a year
Talk to Our Raleigh Water Well Drilling Professionals
To find out if a water well is right for you, contact our Raleigh water well drilling experts. We will be happy to come out and answer any questions you have and give you a free quote. Call A & T Well and Pump at 919-291-4063.
Whether you have well water or city water, water gets used in your home every day, and sometimes those water bills can get a bit pricey. Typically, about 75 percent of the water usage comes from your bathroom, primarily toilets. But there are ways that you can save water in your home to help save on annual water bills as well.
If you have well water, it’s important to figure out how much water is needed in your household, and make sure you have the right type of pump. If you don’t know what size or type of pump you should be using, our Raleigh NC
Schedule an Estimate Today
Please call (919) 291-4063
or fill out our form below and we will be in touch.
"*" indicates required fields